- Looking to fill two Board vacancies; public notice of vacancies posted from October 1-October 15, 2021 in three conspicuous places and on website; application due by close of business (4 pm) on Friday, October 15th; applications to be reviewed after that date; Board members to be appointed to serve through December 2022; elections for each seat will be held in November 2022.
- Declaration of Candidacy Period Monday, July 13, 2020-Friday, August 7, 2020
- Nomination Paper Period Monday, July 13, 2020-Friday, August 7, 2020
- Candidate Statement Deadline for Voter Information Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Decaration of Candidacy Extension Period if Incumbent Does Not File Saturday, August 8, 2020-Wednesday August 12, 2020
- Randomized Alphabet Drawing Thursday, August 13, 2020
- SOS Certified List of Candidates Thursday, August 27, 2020
- Statement of Write-In Candadacy Period Monday September, 7, 2020-Tuesday October 20, 2020
Registration and Voting
- Voter Information Guide Mailing Period Thursday, September 24, 2020-Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Military and Overseas Voter Vote-By-Mail (VBM) Ballot Delivery Period Friday, September 4, 2020-Friday, September 18, 2020
- VBM Ballot Mailing Period Monday, October 5, 2020-Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Last day to Register to Vote Monday, October 19, 2020
- New Citizen (sworn in after close) Voter Registration Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- Last Day to Request VBM Ballot Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Election Day (7:00am to 8:00 pm) Tuesday, November 3, 2020
TPRD Election Process
- At the time of the election process, the board positions that are available are posted on our website and the candidates are responsible for filing with the County.
- If the number of candidates running is equal to or less than the positions available, the candidates will be appointed to their positions.
- If the number of candidate running is more thatn the positions available, the candidates will be added to the election ballot and go throught the voting process.